Monday, January 10, 2022

Referral

But my doctor said claimed he is using Ponseti method to treat my baby...

sounds familiar?

Yup. ..that was our doctor claimed to us also..

did you ask your doctor why the foot is not responding to the method?

Dr Syikin once told me they have done almost everything to help my daughter's feet but the feet is not responding well..

rupanya2...memang all doctors on that year ARE NOT FULLY trained on Ponseti Method but claimed they practised it...no wonder every appointment we received different feedback from different doctors...



What is the damage?

Relapse, unsuccessful treatment, casting more than 10x, causing hyper extended toes (noticed by Dr Pobseti himself) and took a year to manipulate n casting, and 2 tenotomy has been done.

So lesson is, whenever your doctor claimed they r using the ponseti method, please make sure, you read carefully the protocols stated in Ponseti International before you claimed one to me.

Even you say your brace is also Ponseti claimed brace, hmmm ..think twice..

As I hv not seen Dr Ponseti hold your brace before..so why should I believe you?

I've been in your shoes before and I have faced many challenges before you know.

So don't tell me...'my doctor also practise ponseti'...well after 14 years, I dont think so and I do not agree with you.. 🤷‍♂️

so kalau tanya which doctor yang I boleh recommend, which is the best hospital for clubfoot and what not..

I will tell you NONE in Malaysia..but boleh pergi yang ramai pergi iaitu HUKM, HKL & PPUM.

till then..good luck 

No comments: